Full complement of minerals and vitamins included.
Contains No Coccidiostat, growth promoters, antibiotics no artificial additives.
- Feed as is to quail birds from day old until 6 weeks of age.
- Chicks will be expected to consume an average 3 to 4g of feed per day during the first week.
- By the 6th week, average feed consumption should range between 8 to 12g per bird per day.
- From the 7th week, birds reared for meat should be changed to Capital Foods Quail Finisher Meal.
- Those reared for egg production should be changed to Capital Foods Quail Breeder/Layer Mash as soon as they start laying eggs.